Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We have a 2 month old!

My sweet little Charlie, you're growing so quickly! You're learning new things, like talking and how to smile. I can't wait till you start giggling! You are so different then you were just a week ago. you would cry for hours and nothing seemed to calm you down. Your dad prayed over you one night and sweet boy, you've never been happier! God really blessed us! You are a calm, easy baby now. You're sleeping a little better, giving me at least a four hour stretch (which is AMAZING!) and then a few 2 hours after that. You and your brother take long 4 hour naps at the same time, after 2 months of having no "me" time, it's kinda crazy and I actually don't know what to do with it. Though I'm blessed! :) You're loved sweet Charlie! Oh, you rolled over yesterday! That was crazy!













No comments:

Post a Comment